Friday, January 30, 2009

Life After Frogs

I'm about 1 skein into knitting the recently frogged Palindrome Scarf. I'm much happier with the way it is coming out this time.


It seems lately I've had knitting ADD. There are so many projects I want to do, I can't keep focused on any one thing. Using a little self discipline, I've put myself on a somewhat of a schedule. Every day I work a few rows on Brody's blanket, I try to work at least 2 pattern rows on the cable scarf and a little on the Christmas stocking.

Then I get the itch to start a new project. That's why I started the Robbin's Egg Blue Hat (That's the name of the pattern, not the color I'm using). I've got socks on needles and a huge list of projects I want to start. Raverly is going to be the death of me yet. I've all but given up housework and cooking! Kent is not amused. :)

No comments: