Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meet Brody James

The newest member of our family made his arrival on April 30, at 3:53 pm.
He's a sweet 6 lb. 15 oz. bundle of love. The entire Knox clan was on hand to welcome Brody. Uncle Jason was the only family member who wasn't on hand....he was home taking care of all 6 of the other grands!!

Shannon was superwoman and made it all look so easy. Mama and baby are now home and settling in with daddy and big sister, Lila Jo.
I didn't get any pictures of Brody with his blanket from Granny, maybe I'll have better luck next time I see him.
I'm truly so thankful he is here safely.

2 comments:

Ms. B said...

Janet, Brody is a dollbaby. He is so so adorable. I know you are in heaven right about now. I'm trying to find a way to add your blog to mine as one that I follows. I'm so technically illiterate!!!!

Ms. B said...

Oh, Janet it's me, Droppedstitch2 (laugh). My post name for the blogs is Ms. B.